2WR partnered with Hecht Burdeshaw Architects to design the new 205,000 square-foot, three story building with a construction budget of $50,000,000. The new facility will have a capacity of 1,350 students and contain 61 instructional units that will replace the 38-year-old school at 4340 Victory Drive. The new design will house the Academy of Computer Science and Electronic Game Design magnet school, as well as, contain many contemporary classroom collaborative efforts to include complete wi-fi access learning and enhanced audio / video systems. William Henry Spencer High School, originated in 1930, was the first African-American high school in Muscogee County. 2WR was responsible for the programming, layout, assisting in the overall shape and scale of the building, and designing the interiors of the structure.